Create Update

0 Conversations




So the h2g2 Nation's Journal Posting Month, or NaJoPoMo, the task of posting a journal entry every day for the month of November has now come to an end and we can reveal who was able to stick it out for the full thirty days.


Finalists

An impressive nineteen reserchers from a starting list of thirty six made it to the end of the challenge. A special shout out to hellboundforjoy who won the limited edition collection of h2g2 writings created as part of the bid process.

Z/Dr Zen

B4

minichessmouse

Santragenius V

deb

Agapanthus

Fizzymouse

Heleloo

Metal Chicken

BMT

SashaQ

Beatrice

nim the cat

Honest Iago

Evangeline

hellboundforjoy

Dr Anthea

Deep Doo Doo

Hypatia

Semi finalists


We also had some honorable nearlys, with only the odd missed post or midnight deadline here and there.






Titania and Ripley the uanu

benjaminpmoore

Recumbentman

LL Waz

Trillian's Child

Writers' choice

Of course, with thirty days to fill, some posts are going to be better than others. Some of our favourite posts from the month are:


Heleloo's difficult customer.

Fizzymouse's daughter's musical triumph.

Santragenius V's amazing scouts.

Metal Chicken's wild food experiment.

Honest Iago's confession of first love.

The full monty

NajoPoMo paticipants have been busy putting their thirty posts into handy grids so that we can peruse them at our leisure. You can find the collected works of the NaJoPoMoers 2011 here.

Looking ahead

We hope the rest of h2g2 enjoyed November's jounalling experiment. We are hoping to repeat it next year and are making some plans to make it faster, wilder, harder. Or, as it may be, not.

The Post General Features Archive

Solnushka

12.12.11 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87727224

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more